Travel is a Book that does not have a Last Page

 Hey guys, I am Charles Kent and a big Fan of Travelling also. I love exploring something unique that’s why visiting new places every month is a must for me. I was addicted to travel when I was studying in school. Now this time I planned to go to Paris. It is the most visited and romantic city in the world. Paris is one of the best places to visit. In Paris, there are so many amazing places to visit. I love to travel to new places because on every trip I learn something new and interesting.



Learn Something New by Exploring

The things to do in Paris are endless. So the first place I visit in Paris is Notre Dame Cathedral. Notre-Dame Cathedral is also seen as a Parisian Icon. Notre-Dame Cathedral is also considered a Gothic cathedral of its kind in the world. It was open only 5 days a week. Notre Dame was considered as the finest example of French Gothic Architecture.

Visit to Eiffel Tower

The second most beautiful place I visited in Paris was Eiffel Tower. Eiffel Tower was located on the western side of the city. Eiffel Tower was constructed from 1887 to 1889. Eiffel Tower was the tallest structure in Paris. Eiffel Tower was the most-visited paid monument in the world. Eiffel Tower has three levels for visitors. The Government paints the tower every seven years to prevent it from rusting. More than 25000 people visit the tower every day. Eiffel tower has two restaurants one on the first level and one on the second level. It is also used for making radio transmissions.

Now at last after spending the most memorable time in Paris it was time to go back home. But I had to make some changes in my flight tickets so I choose DeltaChange Flight to change the date of my flight.

Comments

  1. Hey airlinesdatechange07 !!! Nice blog you have to post, The industry's most reliable for home water filter equipment supplier in Dubai UAE is the Filmtec reverse osmosis membrane elements.
    Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication in the Filmtec reverese osmosis membrane allow these elements to deliver consistent performance for all customers.

    Other Services Provided By Ultra Tec Water Treatment LLC:
    Best Water Treatment Companies in UAE
    water filtration system suppliers in uae

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment